The EXCEL SCORE SHEET for the INSITE CHECKLIST is a quick and easy way for the parent advisor to score the INSITE Checklist. Once the parent advisor has entered brief child information/data on the Excel Scoresheet, the Excel Program will calculate developmental level scores (in months) for the subdomains and domains (like Auditory, Cognition, etc. domains), and also for the overall developmental score for the entire checklist.
Specific Instructions for Use:
- In order to use the INSITE EXCEL SCORE SHEET you will need to have access to a copy of the Excel program.
- On this page download the INSITE EXCEL SCORE SHEET by clicking on the link called “INSITE CHECKLIST SCORE SHEET (Click here to download).”
- If you are using a Windows system the downloaded file will appear at the bottom left of your browser. If you are using an iOS system you will be prompted where to save your file.
- Open the file by double clicking its link at the bottom left of your browser or where you have saved the file in your file system.
- In the yellow bar at the top, click on the button “Enable Editing”.
- Save a copy on your system by using the “Save as…” option. Name this copy “INSITE Checklist Master”, this will give you a clean file to copy from for each child.
- To begin scoring a new checklist for an individual child. Open “INSITE Checklist Master” and “Save as…” renaming the file for the specific child.
- You are now ready to begin entering scores into the score sheet. (The next steps give you tips on how to use the checklist).
Using the checklist in Excel
- Enter child information under “Inputs” for each subdomain (3 columns)
- The developmental level score for the subdomain will automatically appear when you click on the 4th column in that line.
- The total developmental level scores for each domain will appear when you click on the far-right box in the last line of each domain.
- The overall developmental score for the entire checklist will appear when you click on the far-right at the end of the checklist.
- Save the file and you can then print it if needed.